AI-MAN is a cluster of nine projects (including knowlEdge) funded under the ICT-38-2020 call focussing on integrating state-of-the-art AI technologies in the manufacturing. Our first online workshop “Explainable Artificial Intelligence In Manufacturing” is taking place on October 11th 2021, 11:00-13:00 CET and those interested may register for free via Eventbrite.
The knowlEdge project will be represented by a talk on “AI powered manufacturing services, processes, and products in the knowlEdge project” held by Christian Beecks from University of Münster. The complete agenda is planned as follows (as of 28th September 2021):
- 11:00 – 11:05 Introduction to the Workshop
- 11:05 – 11:30 “Framework development for responsible AI in manufacturing”, Eduardo Vyhmeister, H2020 ASSISTANT Project
- 11:30 – 11:55 “AI powered manufacturing services, processes, and products in the knowlEdge project”, Christian Beecks, H2020 knowlEdge Project
- 11:55 -12:20 “XMANAI foundations for Explainable AI in Manufacturing”, Fenareti Lampathaki, H2020 XMANAI
- 12:20 – 12:45 “Use Cases of XAI in Manufacturing”, John Soldatos, H2020 STAR Project
- 12:45 – 13:00 Discussion – Questions – Answers
We look forward to see a lot of interested participants!